Looking To Become A Coach Or Manager?
BEING A TEAM COACH:
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
As a club, we are always open and welcoming to new coaches coming aboard. If you are interested to coach you can apply at the same time as you register your son or daughter. If you do not have a child in the program and would like to coach you can still make a MemberZone Profile with your information. On the left-hand side of the MemberZone, you will see a tab that says ” Volunteer Now” This tab will take you through the remainder of the steps to complete the process. We want to also help develop and mould our coaches and support them in getting licensing through Canada Soccer Pathway. Coaches will be reimbursed for the completion of coaching courses in the following season that they coach in the club.
Our Club staff will advise on the pathway and plan for coaches who are looking to continue to improve and be involved on the pitch. We will also be hosting Coaching Courses for varying streams but will assist all coaches in the right course and pathway.
BEING A TEAM MANAGER
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Every successful team and coach needs a manager to keep things organized. We have made being a team manager a bit easier by purchasing club Team Snap Accounts so that information can be quickly provided and stored for all members.
WHAT ROLE DOES A TEAM MANAGER DO?
- Work with the club registrar to assist with last-minute Proof of Age and Club Waivers in our U7-U19 Programs
- Update and support club Registrar with Team Snap accounts so all players get the correct schedule for training and games
- Print Game Sheets and organize player cards for U11-U19 Programs to give to the referee before each game
- Update scores on CMSA goalline program
- Where needed become liaison between coaches and parents regarding issues or concerns ( playtime, positions etc)
- Manage travel documents with the assistance of club staff
- Distribute and collected Jerseys
- Support fundraising initiatives