Outdoor 2024 Young Villains Program
What's Included? Whats Fee?
- Program Fee $ 175.00
- Players will receive a Shirt,Shorts,Socks
- Players will receive a medal and certificate of achievement
- Club Staff overseeing each age group organization with help from AYSL Players at each field
- Teams will have 2 volunteer parent coaches involved in each session
- Club will provide team snap with team roster and weekly schedule
- Warmup Skill activity followed by a game each session.
- Mixed U3-U4 Born 2020-2021
- Mixed U5 Born 2019
- Mixed U6 Born 2018
- Female U7-U8 Born 2017
- Male U7-U8 Born 2017
- Programs capped at 12 teams per age group
Days of Week & Dates
- U4 will run @ Earl Grey School 845 Hillcrest Ave SW
- U5 will run @ Elbow Park Community Association 800 34 Ave SW
- U6 will run @ Elbow Park Community Association 800 34Ave SW
- U7-U8 Girls Program will run @ William Reid School 1216 36 Ave SW
- U7-U8 Boys Program will run 2 William Reid School 1216 36 Ave SW
All Age Groups will run Monday & Wednesday 6:00-7:00pm
May 1- June 19 U4,U6,U7-U8G
April 29 – June 17 U5,U7-U8B
- Training blocks will be adapted as we move through the season between 3vs3, 4vs4, 5vs5
- Each session will start with a Field activity warm-up and then into gameplay
- Parent coaches will help on the field each session, and club staff will be at the fields to help organize and get teams setup each day.
We understand the importance of playing with friends and building a strong community spirit which is why at the time of registration we are happy to accommodate friend requests this program. Please note the Winter ( Indoor program) players will be re grouped each week but always on the field with their friends. For Outdoor Young Villains Please ensure that when you register you write the name of who you would like on your child’s team and have that parent also write your child’s name on their request tab.
If you forget at registration please send us an email and we will add a note onto the player account so that when rostering takes place we can ensure your request is met. We will do our best to give you your top choice, assuming both yourself and the other family have each other as the friend request.
Friend Request – Outdoor Program
- Requests are reciprocated through both families ( Family A requests Family B and vice versa on the registration form)
- Requests must be made when registering the player or by email to the club account. No phone, text, or faxed requests will be accepted.
- Requests for a specific coach is not accepted.
- Requests are not guaranteed in development but we will always try our best where possible. Young Villains Friend Requests are much easier to approve and accommodate.
- Player request that does not get approved are not grounds for a refund
- Request in programs where we offer multiple tiers and levels, the friend request approval would be supported to the lower evaluated player. So player A makes team 3 and player B makes team 4 but wants to play together then they would be moved onto team 4.
Coaches – Outdoor Program
WE NEED YOU! For the Young Villains Outdoor programs to be a success we need your help! All coaches are volunteers and we appreciate the enthusiasm and knowledge you bring to the field. We need your help again this season and look forward to working with you. We will also be hiring Age Group Coordinators that will be at the fields every night to assist teams to the proper space, provide support to teams and be a friendly face to the kids.
Our Indoor Program is all ran by club staff as well as our AYSL players. As a club, we are always open and welcoming to new coaches coming aboard. If you are interested to coach you can apply at the same time as you register your son or daughter. If you do not have a child in the program and would like to coach you can still make a MemberZone Profile with your information. On the left-hand side of the MemberZone, you will see a tab that says ” Volunteer Now” This tab will take you through the remainder of the steps to complete the process. We want to also help develop and mould our coaches and support them in getting licensing through Canada Soccer Pathway. We will put on coaching courses for licensing streams, but coaches can also register in other courses if the timing doesn’t work and will be reimbursed in the following club season so long as they have continued to coach in our club.
For more information….